Chrysler’s Drive for the Kids Program is a Big Success!!
Thanks to strong community support, last month, the Chrysler brand awarded five schools $5,000 each in additional funding through the Drive for the Kids program for their achievement of an excessively high number of test drives at their location. The five schools are:
– Central Region: Eagle Heights Elementary School of Harrison Arkansas
– Midwest Region: St. Paul’s Catholic School of Bloomer, Wisconsin
– Northeast Region: The Bishop’s Academy of Most Holy Rosary of Syracuse
– Southeast Region: Four Oaks Elementary of Four Oaks, North Carolina
– Western Region: Wrightwood Elementary of Wrightwood, California
The Chrysler brand is committed to enriching the lives of youth across America. Through Drive for the Kids, participating schools received a $10 contribution from Chrysler brand on behalf of everyone who took a brief test drive in a Town and Country minivan. Since 1993, when Drive for the Kids was first introduced, the Chrysler brand and its dealers have worked with parents and educators in communities across the nation contributing more than $4 million directly to local schools for students needs. From playgrounds and field trips to reading programs and new computers, the Chrysler brand is proud of this tradition of community involvement.